Wednesday, January 18, 2012

inspiration: wild things, flowers, summer,

Pinned Image

Pinned Image
(source) There was a new hyperbole and a half post!  Hurrah!




I know this is a dang short inspiration post! I'm sorry!  I love the images though.  I think that quality is better than quantity.  I've been learning a lot about that in seminary and church lately.  Anyway, lets get back on topic.  Last week my sister had a volleyball tournament which was a great opportunity to shoot some new photos.  This means that coming up soon I will have a photography post, and I'm excited for this one!  Also, coming up soon my family is going to help my uncle move to his new house, so I'm sure that there will be opportunity to find inspiration and opportunities to shoot new photos there too.  So, maybe I'll mix it up a little bit and have a written post with my own photographs for my next inspiration piece.  I've been meaning to get up some outfit posts and sketches and add to my art gallery (because lets face it, it's kind of sad.) Below, I'll post a new cover I found of Born to die by Lana Del Rey by no1andycar5 on YouTube.  I recently found out about Lana Del Rey (she was the free song on itunes!) and I really love her sound.  There are a lot of great covers of her songs, but this one just kind of stuck out to me!  I really should keep up my weekly song posts, because I've been able to find a lot of cool new songs lately.  I'm not going to lie though, my blog isn't necessarily first priority.  I LOVE blogging, don't get me wrong.  It just so happens that I'm a horrible procrastinator.  Actually I'm doing it as I type, and as you can see, when I actually do write in my posts I end up rambling on for quite a long time.  I think I need to stop now.  Have a wonderful rest of your week! Love -Megan

ps- Hannah:  I hope you can see the pictures in this post!  I tried getting them to my blog from other places than pinterest this time so hopefully you can see them! Let me know :) xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment