Saturday, January 7, 2012

Inspiration: scarlet and seafoam, polka dots, friendship bracelets

Pinned Image
Pinned Image

Pinned Image
(source) a mounted crochet narwhal that i love.

Pinned Image
(source) red/orange chinos from Zara

Pinned Image
(source) Audrey Hepburn

Pinned Image
(source) This is a great tutorial on a few different variations of friendship bracelets


(source) I was completely in love with this look, and overall article from teen vogue when I read it a couple of days ago.  The styling in this shoot was impeccable!
 

... and here's a wonderful song that I found on pinterest to study to last week.  I was totally and completely stressed out about a final, and this song was the perfect thing to listen to at the time.  Everything else seemed to be either too distracting or ridiculously boring. I'll put it up as my song of the week hopefully tomorrow.  Until then, here it is! I feel like it fits in perfectly with all of the things that have inspired me this week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment