Tuesday, January 3, 2012
Curly hair with no heat tutorial from lovemaegan on youtube
I haven't gotten the guts to try this on my own (fairly short) hair, but I figured I'd post it here. I think I'll maybe try it over break (when no one can see the result :) Anyway, I think it's a good idea. It reminds me of having my mom french braid my hair wet, and then having wavy hair for a day or two when I was little. Enjoy! -Megan
Hi! I tryed this out yesterday on my younger sister, and just wanted to post a few after thoughts. She has much shorter hair than the woman in the video, probably three inches below shoulder length, but very healthy hair with hardly any layers. If you have layers, this will be difficult (but doable.) We used nylon (like the material used in tights) instead of bobby pins, to tie up her hair, (like this video shows, and the curls ended up really tight, and pretty frizzy. It was cute, but next time I'll have to be really careful to keep the curls evenly twisted so the resulting curls won't look uneven. Good luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment