Sunday, December 5, 2010

YBP

Alrighty, I've been meaning to post for a few days now, but you know, everything just gets all crazy around this time of year. Never mind, I'm not using that excuse.
I actually just couldn't think of anything to post about. How awful is that!? But now I do have something to post about, two things now that I think of it, and their names are Yellow Bird Project and Blik.  You'll see. 


The Yellow Bird Project it...
"We are a Montreal-based nonprofit called Yellow Bird Project. We work with an amazing range of indie rock musicians to create unique t-shirt designs that benefit an array of charities, each chosen by the musicians."

I guess that's a simple enough way to explain what they are, stolen right off their own website! http://www.yellowbirdproject.com/our_story    They make money for charities by selling super cool t-shirts designed by the super cool indie bands that we all love. "Can life get better? I submit that it cannot!" - Brian Regan  Well anyway, sadly, I have to finish this post later. xxx Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment