Sunday, November 14, 2010

Christina Perri

Alright so time for a crazy fan post.  I heard Christina Perri's song Jar Of Hearts a little while ago, and I liked it, but I didn't really go look for more of her music, and I moved on with my life.  So now I'm hearing it more often, and it's on TV and people are taking notice.  That's what it takes for me to look her up!? Well anyway, I did and I was hopeful, but worried that I would only find the one song and nothing else.  What I found, made my day!  She really does have a wonderful voice, and other songs that I like equally as well as Jar of Hearts.  :) Well, I'm very excited for the future (her future :) and to see what else she will do. 
OK, so second part to this post is about my hair.  Yes, a serious and controversial problem. Just Kidding... :) But anyway, I've been trying to find a way to shake my hair up a little bit without cutting it all off again.  I'm trying to grow it out after having it short for years.  Last year I finally cut it off (randomly I might add) boy short, with bangs, and I wore it wavy or spiky usually and it was really fun for a while, but I decided to try something new.  The problem is, that if I want to try something new and go completely opposite, I can easily chop it off (my mom is a cosmetologist) and I will have something new to mess with.  But, If I have short hair, I cannot go back to my mom and tell her to please grow it back.  If only it worked that way.  (sigh) :) But, I have found a solution.  Watch- here is where it ties back to Christina Perri.  Have you seen her hair!? Of course you have, there are pictures in my post! :) My solution is hair dye, but not so much that my mom will refuse.  And not a complete change (because I like my natural brunette) She's got a bleached piece in her brown (almost the same color as my natural) hair.  So, I am borrowing her style, as soon as I can talk my Mom into doing it for me :D and you know what is great?  She just bought a new container of bleach.  :D (too many smiley faces in this post? Nah :)

No comments:

Post a Comment