Thursday, November 11, 2010
This post is a little bit all over the place.
I havn't posted in a really long time, so reading back through my posts I wonder what I was thinking some times when I posted those things! Anyway, I'm excited for all the new (new to me at least) things that I can do with my blog and I think my blog will finally start looking the way I want it to soon. :) My birthday was on the seventh and I'm so excited that I can finally qualify for church dance cards and Youth Conference! Though I am sad to be leaving the Beehive class in church (12-13) I am very excited to be moving on the the Mia-Maids and get to know all of those girls better. I'm also super bummed about leaving behind my old (actally new)leaders, though I will be getting to know my Mia Maid leaders soon enough. My Beehive leaders had just been called a few weeks before my birthday, so I didn't get to know them very well before moving up to the Mia Maid class. Welp, I've got to go, so i'll finish this post later! (maybe :) - xoxo Megan
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment