To start off with I'm going to link you to a blogpost you will need to read in order to understand this post. So read it please! http://busybeelauren.blogspot.com (fangirl-five)
...and I want to talk about a book. This book ^^^^^^^
I've read one time and am in the process of the second time, and I love it! I couldn't agree more with Lauren (busybeelauren.blogspot) about Mhino being the bomb (.com) Way better than Thomas. But.... I do have to say that I love (SPOILER ALLERT) when Thomas promises Chuck he will find his parents when he gets out of the maze. So sweet! Awwweeeee. So anyway. As Lauren would say.... The Maze Runner and it's Sequel The Scorch Trials are totally "awesomespice" :D K now read The Scorch Trials too so we can sob about how sad it is when (SPOILER FREAKING ALLERT) They get out of ___ _____ and Chuck ____... Ok I can't say it all because what if you looked down here and saw it before you read that it was a spoiler allert? I do that with books all the time and it gives stuff away that I don't want to know yet. Or just confuses me. So just read it please. And then I can spoil it later. But PLEASE don't rush through them too fast, because you'll miss stuff and the third book isn't coming out for a long long long time (probably) because The Scorch Trials JUST came out. Lots of capital letters in this post huh? xoxo Meg

No comments:
Post a Comment