Saturday, December 18, 2010

Winter break baby!

       So today is the first day of winter break and I'm absolutely loving it.  I'm dropping my stress and not worrying about anything (except for that essay I need to email to my social studies teacher D: ) Anyway, we went to the mall today and found close to nothing though my Dad seems extremely confident in his findings. I don't know about you, but I love love love Forever 21.  It was ridiculous I had to look at the floor when we "passed through" so I wouldn't run off!  Their shoe selection this time of year is amazing.  Just amazing.  It's times like those when I wish I wouldn't attempt to save up for other things. 
          On a different note, I've been making lots of inspiration boards and collages lately.  Let me show you some of the things I've been excited about. 

1. Rihanna's red hair. Specifically in her music video for Only Girl in The World.
2. fishtail/mermaid braids.  I love the huge exaggerated braids in the front (farthest right picture)
3. M.I.A.'s natural short waves
4. floral and lace tights
5. the fifties

No comments:

Post a Comment