Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Boot Camp, Jump Street, Summer

I've had an extremely crazy and busy summer so far.  It's weird really because it feels like it's been summer for a while now, when really it's only been about a week!  I'm also really excited for girls camp.  We got together to work on that yesterday, and though the stake theme is Boot Camp (ie- army stuff) we changed our ward's theme to Toy Story (Plastic soldiers).  That kind of thing.  We've got flags and skits all planned out and i think this will be an amazing year as far as girls camp goes. 

I'm excited about this new Jump Street place or whatever it is.  Everyone seams to want to know what it is, but there was one in the city i lived in before i moved to where i currently am.  It was actually called Jump On It there.  It's basically a bunch of trampolines hooked together and up against the walls.  Simple, but really fun.  They also had bounce houses and other stuff.  I hear that the one near me though, has lots of other stuff too.  So we'll have to see. 

I've also got to find time for a movie day with some of my best buds and another day that i can hang out with the math gang.  Oh we'll see.  Some of my friends, and i have been putting together a list of random things we need to accomplish before the summer is over.  On that list is another list of around 20 movies we've got to watch.  I'm excited.  I've got a hunch that summer is going to go by way too fast this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment