7:41 pm- alright. this is just a bit depressing. a little (British accent) i don't even know why. I feel that a British accent is acceptable there only because that's how i'm saying all this in my head. So there. Moving on... That first blip at the beginning there was written some time this afternoon maybe 2:00-ish. Until "Mr. Handyman" showed up once again and tryed to patch the ceiling. Yet again- and just so you know, he ended up using the wrong paint. FAILURE. Ok, so the man tryed to tell me that i could stay in here and continue. That i wouldn't bother him in the slightest, and i was like "oh, yeah i won't? well your bothering me- at least a little more than the slightest! So there". Well, actually i just said " no it's ok, i'll finish later. Go ahead". What's wrong with me? I guess my mother did a bit too good of a job teaching manners, or something like that.
so i've decided to do a blog tribute to girl i know. Her name is Ashley, and she's really cool. She listens to the best music, and is an all around fun and individual person. She was my favorite babysitter when i was like nine, and a good friend later on. I havn't seen her in a while, but she's great anyway. I thefted these pictures from her facebook profile, but you know, that's not actually stealing, because this is a blog tribute. So it doesn't count. She does the most amazing drawings, and is very creative. (examples below) She's got purple highlights for crying out loud!
I should probably write more, and i did have more to say, that i can't remember, but i just think this is a nice a to end, don't you? yeah. love ~ Meg




No comments:
Post a Comment