Wednesday, June 30, 2010

inspiration


I saw this picture while randomly browsing posts from fashion toast's blog. not trying to find anything in particular, more out of boredom. But i found this, which totally inspires me. I needed some inspiration. Thank You fashion toast! :) i strangely wish this could have been a longer post, but that's OK, i just needed to get this up. Oh hey- i also should say that i really should be posting more often, and that it's getting sad. sorry!  Anyway.  Lets make a list! Things i love about this...
1-The Pants.  I'm not sure if they require much explanation, but still.  I love the way they fit her, and the dramatic flare at the bottom.  and this is coming from someone who hasn't worn flare jeans in years!
2- The Sun Glasses.  I've been excited about aviators for a while.  i mean it IS summer right? right.  The look just seams cool.  The way she paired it with everything just seamed to work. 
3- The Shirt.  One of the reasons that i love this, is that it really is just a pair of jeans and a t-shirt.  But she wears it in a way that makes it much more fashion-y and less jeans and a t-shirt. I love the fringe at the bottom and the loose-ness of the shirt against the form fitting jeans.  I've been looking for fringe-y things for a while, because you know, fringe is just fun! but where i live it's difficult to find cool stuff some times.  Sometimes.  This shirt seams to have kind of a DIY kind of feel to it too.  Which i like. 
4-The Accessories.  The overall look seams pretty simple, but the accessories (headband,bag,rings,bracelets,etc.) add something to it.  I'm not sure what the tail hanging out of the bag is, but that doesn't mean i don't like that too!



_________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment