Sunday, June 6, 2010

2009/2010

These are mostly if not all of the end of the year, but i thought it would be good to post on the previous year.  I mean, it was extraordinary.  In both good ways, and bad.  It was strange, it was new, it was an adventure, it was nerve racking, it was fun.  As much as it pains me to say it, despite all the idiots, and people that will just never understand, this year was a good one.  In the end, i had made some really great friends, some people i could rely on.   Amazing people, and you know who you are.  I met a few people i couldn't stand, who probably don't even know it, and a lot of people that I'll remember forever.  Maybe I'll even see them next year.  It was difficult to watch some go through pier pressure, and make, in the end, bad decisions, and amazing to watch some make amazing choices and do great things. 
  This year was full of excitement.  I learned so many good things from new people, and a few things i didn't need to know.  I had so many new experiences.  From playing leap frog down the hallways on my way to Phys. Ed, learning to play badminton ( and actually being alright at it), to meeting some of my best friends, to mourning over difficult times, and people that i feel I've lost, this year, the first of many middle school/high school years was full of memories. 


thank you-


Mom, Dad, Allison, Nikki, Megan Knipe, Niki Burton, Maddie Birr, Karsten Mickelson, Kilee Kurzawski, Kalee Twitchell, Sidney Lange, Akaila Allen, Emily Vechiola, Molly Wolf, Mrs. Gupton, Ashley Fairbourne, Lana Stimpson, Les Stimpson, Tyler Dahmen, Megan Nielson, Melinda Hutchinson, Hannah Leber, Katie Troutman, Brooklynn Barry, The Arrowhead Ranch Ward Young Women, Mrs. Walsh, Brother Vanderstien, Sister Haines, all of my previous and current young women leaders, All of my amazing Aunts, Uncles, and Cousins that are too numorous to count.  This has been an amazing year.  Thanks to you guys. 

Love~ Meg











No comments:

Post a Comment