I decided to do a post involving this really cool store i recently discoverd called Fred Flare. Though i doubt there's going to be one near where i live, you can, buy on line, which i think is what i'll have to do. Below- i posted some of the things that i think are really, cool. Though of course there are more that you can take a look at on their website. I've got the link to that on the left hand side of my blog.
I'm extremely excited because i found out that one of my close friends has started on blogger, which is awesome. For a while now i've been the only person(my age) that i knew who blogged, until i did some searching and found some other bloggers all over the place, and discovered that some of my friends even had blogs! Exciting right? Yeah, i think so.
My house smells like burning right now, because we are attempting to barbeque something. I don't know.
Also, another extremely exciting thing that i'm not sure i'm supposed to talk about or not. We got a Wii! I know it's a little late, as the Wii came out maybe a year ago, but ours is cooler, as it is black. So take that. :)






No comments:
Post a Comment