Sunday, February 28, 2010

वोल्फगांग अमदेउस Phoenix

wow-so the weekend has gone far too fast and makes me really think that we need another day of weekend. Don't you think? I do. Well, i just told you that so-whatever :) Anyway- I am in the middle of the process of converting my new (amazing) Phoenix CD onto i-tunes so i can listen to it not only at home, but also, i can listen to it instead of the idiots on my bus in the morning(and also afternoon) so yeah-this is a picture of it-(oh hey-i think i may have (maybe) typed about it in my last blog post? yes? I got it at Thrifty Joe's Books and Music store/aka amazing musical place. sort of. buy maybe not-i don't know- I've been reading-since i went to the library yesterday-this book (The Vinyl Princess) maybe i already told you this too? no? well, i'll tell you again. :) It's really on of my favorite books that i've ever read, i think. It's super cool- I've got the blog link on the right hand side of my own blog(you'll understand it better if you read the book first) here is a picture of it- it's written(by the way) by Yvonne Prinz: so here it is-


OK- so this is a really super confusing post- I know. The pictures are backwards :) don't ask.. and also- i don't know if you can read it, but i sure can't read the title. Well, except for the Phoenix part. It's all gibberish! so yeah- i'm going to need to figure out how to fix that...

No comments:

Post a Comment