Monday, March 1, 2010

अल हिल थे स्नैल्स!

Today i will make up for that crappy post from yesterday-i promise. It's been a good day-as far as school days go. So after school today i went to yearbook club to work on the yearbook (obviously) and my teacher is going just a bit psycho, just like she told us she would(but we didn't believe her) when it came to the end of the yearbook. Apparently we only have one week to finish the yearbook! Isn't that super crazy? I think so. So in art class we are creating little cities, but they have to be from a bird's eye view. I don't like this, because it won't let me draw a good stage or signs or anything. Especially the little people with glow sticks who are attending the concert are very hard to draw. Dang bird's eye view! Those little people are in the music festival just outside of my city. I'm not done yet, but it's looking nice! It has a hair salon, a little cafe, a theater, and some other stuff that i can't remember right now. Wow, I am SO sorry for this really lame blog post! I need something interesting to happen in my life so that my posts will stop being dumb. Well, thanks for reading-if anyone out there is. ~megan
ugh! and that dang title again I must fix it! well-goodbye for now

No comments:

Post a Comment