Wednesday, March 3, 2010
फिनाल्ली अ न्यू पोस्ट ठाट इसं'टी तेर्रब्ले
wow. so i havn't posted in quite a long time(or so it seams) i'm not sure how long it has actually been since i posted. Probably something like two days. Well, i've got a frien coming over in aproximately six minutes, which makes me happy. I'm taking her to mutual. Which is going to be exciting, not because of what we're doing, but because of the people there obviously! We could be cleaning nursury toys and it could possibly be fun because of the amazing teenage girls i get to be around. ( i am one of these and we are a part of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints- you might want to check it out. I love it, maybe you will too!) ok, so enough of that. Tonight we are either having a spa night or making cookies. Either way it should be fun. I've listened through almost half of my music collection and part of my ipod today. That shows you how much of a life i have beyond music and blogging right? So anyway. If you've seen the new issue of seventeen then i hope you know how cool it is. Not because of the regular stuff like the health help tips and ways to put on your makeup. I've got that down. An hour of stupid PE class and a science project on eyeliner has helped me with that. What i'm talking about(that amazing part of this months issue of Seventeen-which i read in the public library; i should go buy it) is that it includes Paramore's Hayley Williams(whoem i love) and also Tegan and Sarah(whoem i super love) they are all super rad people. So yeah, pretty cool. So yeah. I'm bored with my wardrobe and tempted to go blow all of my money on Rodarte for Target( if it's as good as i've heard-i havn't been able to get a ride to go get it yet) but i need a new camera as mine is crappy and old and only cost me a measly fourty bucks. So yeah. I also should not go back into Thrifty Joe's again until I have more money. I could spend so much money in that store :) (great music selection) My delema is that i dislike loud little children and/or babysitting and that is my only way of making any moola. So for now i am leaving my money be in my wallet on top of my cd player. Today I got a half a day off from school because we took like five tests. um-no thank you! I'm sort of hoping those don't get scored and were only taken for aims test practice. One can only hope! Also my(required-i promise) science project(ew) was due(i thought) so i brought my ginormous tri-fold mulicolored board to school. Fantastic. I ended up having to carry it around all day because it is due TOMORROW. :( So anyway. I'll bring it to school tomorrow. Any other science fairs i've been required to take part in have forced me to come up with some kind of shpeal(that IS a word-in my book anyway) that made me jumble up my words a bunch, but in this one, apparently, i don't. I don't even have to stand in front of my board all day and be bored out of my mind for roughly 5 hours of the day. victory!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment