Wednesday, February 24, 2010

what now?

Today was great. We were outside for art class(sixth period) and were supposed to be drawing trees. It's strange,but our school has a lot of cool trees. So we sat down and started drawing one. (pictures below) So, we ended up wasting a lot of time, but it was fun anyway. We got in trouble a couple times by Mrs. Art Teacher. Apparently we were "too loud". But we were using our "outside voices" and we were outside, so I thought it worked out well. But anyway. I like drawing trees. I was amazed(and your going to be like "what?" here, because I should have been amazed by the beauty of nature or something,but whatever, i was amazed by how big the clip boards were!) They were huge really. Like SEVEN times bigger than the actual paper. Wow. So my drawing(started) is below also and It might be too light to actually see, but i'm not sure. So- I don't know about you,but i watch American Idol every season. It's one of my favorite shows. I don't know why, it just is. :)I am loving the girls and even though the judges complain about the quirkiness, i love it! I am sort of quirky myself(i've been told) and i guess i just like that kind of stuff. My favorites are Lily Scott and Dee Dee Benami. The guys on the other hand are a bit depressing. They are all pretty pitiful and it's sad that they suck like they do,because I want them to be good. you know? yeah. So, i'm really really excited because Jenetta's brother is finally coming home tonight at 10:00pm! I mean, i don't really know him, but she's so excited that it makes me excited. Haha :) He was supposed to come home today at 1:13pm but the snow stopped his flight so he couldn't(which is kind of ironic because it doesn't even snow here)I saw her in school today and i was like "WHY ARE YOU HERE?" haha. So she told me, and we were sad together. So that was my day. I don't know why but all day i've been wanting to get on and just BLOG. I think it is mostly a way to get everything out of my head before i start the new day, which is why i post (almost) every day. I'm not just some computer freak. :) So, i'll probably be back tomorrow ~love and stuff-megan

Oh hey!! On a totally different note, i just saw the new Paramore video for The Only Exception and it is SO cool! It just makes me happy and i think i watched it like 500 times and I could watch it 500 more! It's just great! Did anyone notice that she has like a trillion pairs of sunglasses on her bed stand? nice :) reminds me of a friend of mine. I also loved that the letters she lays on are sent in from fans.. So cool :D Well, now i'm done-I promise. haha ~ love-again, meg

No comments:

Post a Comment