Tuesday, February 16, 2010

mosquitos and math class



( wow,ok-so lets start with an explanation of my picture--- i needed a picture of a mosquitoe for my blog post and you know google is helpful so that's what i used---and they were all discusting. Mosquitoes are sort of gross-but this is ok right? I don't know if it's from something or what,but i don't care-so theres your background information stuff- ta-da!
Today was my first day being back to school after a terrifyingly long five day weekend. Who doesn't love being away for that long right? right. ..... normally. But i have been super sick lately and feeling super crappy. So-nice. So now i'm feeling much better, and since we had Monday off because of Presidents Day, i am also feeling a bit weird. Starting the new week off on a Tuesday kind of messes me up sometimes. But thats ok :) This morning was great. I started off in math class first period. It was eventful and fun as usual mostly just because of the people there. Math is no fun. Today we were talking about a wide variety of things- but mostly mosquitoes. How to spell the actual word-what they are-what they do-etc. That kind of thing. By the end of the day i had heard from several people that there is some kind of giant mosquitoe painting being made for me? I just got that figured out-via facebook - via sidney. Sounds amazing! I've always wanted a giant mosquitoe painting-not really-but now it sounds really amazing! Can't wait to see it :) love you sidney!!! I also am loving sixth hour-which is art class. It is not very eventful, but we find ways to make it fun. Like painting mosquitoes and splattering everything that it is possible to splatter. I have this class with Kilee, who is very loud, and sometimes annoying-but i love her anyway. So there is a layout of my day-for no apparent reason

love always ~ meg

No comments:

Post a Comment