So life is pretty good this week. It's Tuesday :) I had a yearbook meeting yesterday and things seam to be coming together nicely even though our yearbook teacher is spazzing out about getting everything finished. We've got another one tomorrow after school and we're taking our group picture to be in the actual yearbook. I'm excited because we are having art class(sixth period) outside tomorrow. Art class is the best class all day for a couple of reasons. 1-though the girls that sit across from me(wait-used to sit across from me-i'll explain in a minute) don't like me and my buddie Kilee It's sort of fun sometimes to see them freak out about the smallest things-i know that's mean/stupid of me :)
2-I just love art. It's something i love and am passionate about. But, my teacher just happens to be a bit closed minded sometimes,which makes loving art class kind of hard. We have things like packets and assignments that are due the next day. I say" you cannot put a due date on good art!". But only to myself because she would probably call home(i'll explain this in a minute too)So anyway-i'm really excited about being outside for art tomorrow. As long as she doesn't assign us to a specific tree i'll be fine. (We are drawing trees) I saw this amazing picture of my friend Ashley on a trip and she is at the base of a really cool tree. I think i might post it at the top if i feel like digging through facebook profiles to find it later. Well,anyway-it's a super cool picture. I love trees because i think when your drawing them you have a lot of options for what you want your paintin/sketch/picture/whatever to be. It could be in a park or you could have some funky cool alice in wonderland-ish tree that blends into the sky. I don't know, i just like drawing/painting trees. So,yeah. So what i was saying about the girls that used to sit across from Kilee and me(proper grammer-dude)is that Kilee and me(there it is again)are sort of loud sometimes. whoops. Well, what do you expect? we are enthusiastic about art class! But our art teacher doesn't like us very much anyway. So today the girls who sit across from us got mad and switched to another table. As devistated as we were(not really that devistated) it happened to work out really well because my other buddies that are in that class got to sit across from us. I don't know if they were that excited though because Kilee is freaking LOUD. SO yeah. It worked out well for me :) Well, we are doing this project where we have to draw hands and on each finger we have to draw "texture". SO third grade. I KNOW. :) So i'm drawing it and Kilee is drawing it and our buddies across the table are drawing it and we decide(since art teacher has told us we need to add something extra to our drawing) that we are going to draw snails on the hands. So it ends up being pretty dang rad. And we love our snails. Well, anyway-i just got a call from Kilee and apparently she got a call from Mrs. Art teacher tonight. She called her parents and got all freaked out about a snail with wings being a part of her picture. I don't think Kilee's parents really care. And neither do mine. SO ha Mrs. Art Teacher. Well, that story took eons to tell. MAN! :) haha. Well,Mrs. art teacher isn't really very happy with me either. I told her that i am still wanting to where a skirt even though we are drawing outside tomorrow. Because i am getting my picture taken for Yearbook Club. She sort of scoweled a bit it seamed when i told her that. maybe i shouldn't have told her that. WEll, there's no going back now! so yeah- love and such~Meg
No comments:
Post a Comment