Saturday, August 20, 2011

Weekly Music # 12 (Ximena Sarinana - Echo Park)

Weekly Music # 12)  This week's song is Echo Park by Ximena Sarinana.  It is the fourth track on her first English album titled Ximena Sarinana.  The beats and overall sound of the song, and whole album really are so different from American culture.  Just find the video for Different, and you'll see that quickly.  It's not a bad kind of different though.  I'm taking a Spanish class this year, and I'm finding that I love the Spanish culture more and more the more I learn.





Previous Videos

Helena Beat by Foster The People
Daylight by Matt & Kim
Uberlin by R.E.M.
Uncharted by Sara Barielles
Spaceman by The Killers
The Funeral by Band of Horses (this cover by Elizabeth Lee)
Magic by Ladyhawke
Winter Song by Sara Bareilles and Ingrid Michaelson
Cosmic Love by Florence + The Machine
My Delirium by Ladyhawke
Paparazzi by Greyson Chance (Lady Gaga cover)

No comments:

Post a Comment