Wednesday, August 3, 2011

I love it when people follow my pinterest!



This post from www.onepearlbutton.com is really great!  I'll definitely be using some of these ideas for the new school year. 

1) Daily List Making: keep a notebook close by to take notes and jot down things you need to remember.  Each night make a list of the need to do things for the next day and cross them off the next night.  I like to have a wall calendar, but lately I've been using a book version.  It's great to be able to pack it around, and write down thoughts and dates so I won't forget them. 

2) Use Sticky Notes:  When sticky notes are posted somewhere you are, you'll see them often and remember to do things.  (It's also nice to take them down and know you've finished them :)

3) Use A Calendar:  Whether it is a wall calendar or a book like the one I use,  it is very helpful to have things lined out in front of you.  When I can look at a list of things I know I need to do for the day, it is much easier to get them done/ remember them.

4) Set Goals:  Long or short term goals are great.  I've found that (#1) if I make a list of the things I need to get done to accomplish each goal, it will get done faster.  Setting goals is a great way to get things done and be able to hold yourself to it.  Have a clear date set that it should be finished, and make sure your goal is measurable. 

PS.
chibird

No comments:

Post a Comment