Monday, August 15, 2011
Clothes Encounters Back To School
Clothes Encounters has been one of my favorite YouTube channels for about a year now. They always have creative ways to wear things that I probably wouldn't even consider on a store rack. Grandma sweaters and maxi dresses? Not necessarily for me. But it's amazing all of the things you can do to make something like that more "you". Sometimes things like this even turn into our favorite things to wear. At the end of last school year for example, I found a black shapeless dress that hit just below my knees. The things that stood out about it 1) blue sleeve lining 2) versatility/easy to match 3) long enough. I tried it on and realized that I could wear it a bunch of ways (belt, tie, etc.) I actually ended up wearing it to the end of school dance.
-Anyway, I need to get back on track. Last year Clothes Encounters put out a school clothes video pretty similar to this one that I loved. It just seemed spot on. I started looking for it when this school year started approaching though, and it was nowhere to be found. Thank you Clothes Encounters for making another one!
PS) As much as I think this video is great, sometimes I wonder how the other kids at their school must dress if that's their idea of casual!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment