Thursday, September 29, 2011

a week of inspiration

Favim.com-70_large

Pinned Image
(Gotta try this!)

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image
 source and source
(I actually got into a pretty long conversation with a girl from school today about rollar skates vs. rollar blades.  We agreed that rollar skates are definitely more stylish, but not as easy to use. )

Pinned Image
source and source 
(I love white eyeshadow.  This is a perfect idea of how it should be done.  Of course, this gal has the ideal skin for it. It just finishes off a look without too much of a statement.)

Pinned Image
( I just recently found out that flamingos get their color from the food that they eat.  I always wondered why one pen of flamingos at the zoo were white and one were pink.  What if I turned pink when I ate shrimp? That would be sweet!
One question: What are they feeding the white flamingos?)

 
Pinned Image


No comments:

Post a Comment