Friday, September 2, 2011
Late Summer Pictures
These pictures were all taken from my cell phone this summer, mostly in my Dad and I's trip to Utah, on a bicycle ride with my friend Hannah (second and third to last), and at my friend Karsten's birthday party(last) I love the kind of interesting places and especially signage that can be found in Salt Lake City, Utah. I was able to take some really cool pictures with my parent's camera (not a cell phone camera!) that I can't wait to post. My Dad and I stopped at a really neat antique shop that had nooks and crannies I could have searched for hours. Unfortunately we didn't have that kind of time! Moral of the story is: beauty can be found everywhere you go, and in the most unexpected places. (actually I kind of expected that I'd find something cool in the antique shop, because I love that kind of stuff, but you know what I mean!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















No comments:
Post a Comment