Saturday, October 15, 2011

Book Project: The Maze Runner by James Dashner

I finally decided on a book to use for my project, and a way to present it.  Heres the prompt:
Write a one page summary of your book, then choose 5 to 7 characters from your book and explain who they are.  Include a character description and collage of pictures for each character.  

Pinned Image

Pinned Image
I found this cute accordion booklet on acreativemint, and knew it would be perfect for my project.  On one side I'll do my collage and on the other, a drawing of my character and information.  It will have to be one or two panels longer, but I can do that. 

Pinned Image
This was my other option, but I decided the accordion booklet worked better for my purpose.  The tutorial is great though, so I'll leave a source anyway!

Pinned Image
Pinned Image
Tim Burton is my inspiration for the character drawings.  It's kind of a creepy/ science fiction-y book, so the drawings match how I imagine the characters perfectly. 


No comments:

Post a Comment