Sunday, March 20, 2011

Day 5: A picture of your favorite memory (30 day challenge) + Photo shoot #2 (part one) pictures

1) It's taken me a while to get this up because I've been gone on spring break (!!!) but now it's up.  The prompt for day five was "A picture of your favorite memory".  As you can probaby guess, this wasn't an easy one.  Choosing ONE single memory that is your favorite is not a simple thing!  I looked through old pictures for a while until I found this one.  It is a picture of noodle at the Orem Fest a few years ago.  We would go almost every summer and look at the stands and ride the rides, and those summers have become some of my favorite memories.

2) A couple of weeks ago Allison invited a friend over and we decided to have a photo shoot.  I've been working on editing photos since then and have the first half ready to post!


No comments:

Post a Comment