If you've been on Facebook lately you may have noticed the "30 Day Challenge" posts popping up all over the place. I have to admit that I took to it myself (willingly, yes) and after roughly two weeks, I'm on day four. In my defense, who is on Facebook every day anyway! Actually, most of my friends could answer yes to that question, but I am not on Facebook as much as I thought, I guess. Basically, the 30 Day Challenge lasts 30 days. Each day, you post a different thing in your album. For example, day four was, "A picture of your night". The night is just beginning; it's about 6:50 right now, so I don't have a picture of my night (it will probably be uneventful anyway) yet. Above, I have posted the picture I used to show "my night". Lately my nights have consisted of...
*guitar practice
*homework
*volleyball with Allison
*family time
*cleaning (my room needs it badly)
*American Idol :)

No comments:
Post a Comment