Thursday, March 24, 2011

This weeks updates

This week I've updated my music page and my books and blogs page with a new video by Sara Bareilles and a new blog that I came about called Flattery.  Breanne has outifit posts, an inspiraton page, a list of blogs that she reads (me too! :), and my favorite,  home design and inpiration.  Here are a list of my favorite posts by her to check out for your self!

1) Not a fan
2) Daydreaming
3) Beautiful Brogue
4) My eyes are shining bright







             [all photos from www.leflattery.blogspot.com]
        Also:
I'm going to add one more thing to this post.  I didn't expect to add it, but then, I didn't expect to find it! I just barely found it, and I'm really glad I did! It's one of those things that gets me inpired, and I think I might just try it myself! Here's the link: http://colormekatie.blogspot.com
                                                                             

No comments:

Post a Comment