Wednesday, November 14, 2012

hello again.

Wow!  It's been forever since I've blogged here.  I feel like this is some weird little time capsule that I'm just now revisiting.  If I'm telling the truth I'm actually procrastinating a project, but that sounds more sentimental.  One reason, other than being preocupied with school, that I have not blogged here in a while, is because I've kind of gotten carried away with other kinds of social networking/media business lately.  I'll link a few of my pages below, so you can see what I've been up to. 

1.  Pinterest:  I really love Pinterest!  It's so cool to see the things my friends are into, and also have a place to organize the things I'm into.  I do all of my Christmas and birthday lists on Pinterest (although my Mom would rather I oldschool write them out), and I love having my clothing inspiration in one (kind of) place. 

2. Tumblr:  I'm pretty new to tumblr, but I like it.  Once you get a steady base of people you like to follow, it is nice to have a feed of photos and posts always there.  Tumblr is not my fav mostly because it's full of whiny teenagers (that's a generalization).  After you get past them you can find some pretty cool stuff though. 

3. Facebook:  I'm not going to link this because It's personal, but I do use it to keep up with old friends.

4. Instagram:  I LOVE instagram!  I kind of became addicted to it last Summer.  Oops.  I love that you can get your point across in a creative and less wordy way.  And lets face it, it's just fun. 

Long story short, I hope I start blogging here again.  It's kind of theraputic actually.  It's like journaling, but your hands don't get all cramped up and I don't have to worry about leaving something important out.  I don't know why I worry about that anyway.  I'm done writing and I don't have a clever way to end.  Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment