(source)
(source)
(source)
(source)
(source)
(source)
(source)
I realised today that I have been slacking on my blogging. Not even like tiny slacking, but "i actually haven't blogged on my blog in like a month or so" slacking. Please forgive me. (my four followers) Anyway, I've been gone a whole lot this summer, and it's been wonderful and annoying and relieving and frustrating. If that makes any sense at all. I love travel so much, but there is not much that is better than a day where you have to do absolutely nothing. I went to EFY (especially for youth) in the beginning of the summer, which was marvelous. I look forward to it every single year. Basically all of the Mormon kids go to camp and learn about the gospel of Jesus Christ and meet new people and dance and it's a whole lot of fun. I learned a lot about myself too. Things like: singing in front of a crowd is scary, but not if you do it with friends, be yourself because it is much easier and more enjoyable if you are, and Jesus is my savior, but also my friend and my brother. After that I went to the pioneer trek, which was fantastic. We all dressed up as pioneers and hiked miles and miles (20-ish) pulling handcarts. We played pioneer games and got to know new people, we square danced in the dust, and we learned that it isn't so hard to sleep with a rock in your back when the stars are so beautiful. The whole experience was terrifying and beautiful at the same time. Since then, I've been home mostly. I went to a family reunion, a wedding, a baseball game, and a baby blessing. I'm still teaching two wonderful girls to play the guitar, and I'm leaving tomorrow for girls camp. About the inspiration post above: I understand that it's pretty random, but I think all of the photos fit pretty well under the umbrella of creativity. Here are my thoughts.
1. Isn't she beautiful? I want to be the kind of girl who wears dresses and cool things like that, but still looks approachable and not snooty.
2. I've been thinking a lot about this kind of thing lately. Lets hope he's right. Also, life doesn't reward anyone, God does.
3. This painting is fantastic! It just makes me happy to look at.
4. I have a friend who makes flower chains sometimes. I'm thinking I just may start wearing them.
5. yup
6. I love Peter Pan and Wendy with all my heart. (and lets not forget Tink)
7. I would love to play on the street like this.
No comments:
Post a Comment