Thursday, July 15, 2010

So my mom's been doing about a thousand people's hair and it's great and all, but I'm about dyeing(ha ha)of boredom, and i don't have a bicycle and I'm a kid right? yeah.  So what's the deal with that.  And i spent 40 bucks on a phone the other day, and it's a really super phone, but still.  You know.  That's a lot of money to just blow away on a phone right?  I'm not going to go (google) the name of my phone for you and find a picture, so if you want to know what it looks like it's name is LG Sentio.  Yep there it is.  So go, go and look it up, because you know you want to.  Do it.  You're going to aren't you.  Wait to give in to peer pressure.  Well, anyway, as far as bikes go.  My mom's birthday was yesterday, and that was exciting, but i could see that she was kind of bummed when we got her a whole bunch of little stuff, instead of the reasonably priced Bike that she wanted.  See that's where our genius comes into play.  Hers, and my Dad's anniversary is next week, or the week after that, and my Dad is getting it for her then.  Poor women, doesn't even know.  I bet she'll be excited.  I think so.  It's really pretty, and dark red, and it looks kind of "restored vintage".  Except for not.  I don't know who she's going to ride it with, or when, but she's been wanting a bike for a few years, so we'll make her happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment