Thursday, April 1, 2010
unfinished blogposts,spiderman,april fools,biting backpacks...
Ahhhhh! Ok, i'm sorry- I just had to start with that. I also think you should know why. So, I finally realized the reason why all of my titles where written in Hindi! It was because I had my blog set to translate into Hindi. But, apparently only part of it. So, i'm almost possitive that i've written roughly five half posts that I havn't finished. It seams that I always-always get half way through and then have to leave it. I always expect to come back to it and finish it later, but that is really just not how it works. So, i've got rouchly five half written blog posts that i'll never finish all saved away. What a waste of time. Moving on... I'm determined to finish this one, even if it is just a little snibbit. Lets hope it's not. I'm excited because we are getting into the last quarter of the school year, and I absolutely can't stand half of the kids at my school. I do like a few things though. Like pretending to be spiderman(correction:spider woman)in PE and acting like we know the school is just absolutely going to explode at 2:20 in the morning. Today is April Fools Day, which was actually pretty cool this year, because rather than making crappy jokes at the last minute, because no one came up with anything better ahead of time, some girls at our school put up signs in literally every place you could think of. Possably even in bathroom stalls, but I couldn't be possitive on that one. It was cool, and got everyone talking, which i always love. I'm actually having kind of a difficult time typing this because my left pinky finger is bandaged. I bet you want an explanation? Alright then- So i'm in my sixth hour class(journalism) and i'm walking to my backpack to get my flashdrive. I reach in and my finger comes out screaming at me, and it's bleeding! so i rush to the nurse, who is never there, and this is no exception, and I am with my friend, who quickly assumes the possission of NURSE. Obviously she has no idea what she is doing, but hey, it was fun! So we're dabbing, and cleaning, and trying to pretend we know what we're doing and the nurse walks in. She looks far more qualified than we do obviously in her winny the pooh t-shirt and sweats. She just grabs a bandaide and sticks it on, and we're out! She gave me one of those funky bandaides that only a school nurse would have. It was shaped nothing like a lefthand pinky finger, but it was really cool-ish looking, and wrapped around my finger like a straight jacket. I drew a face on the top part of it so it looked like a guy in a little jacket. I love sharpies, but mine always dry out really fast because i'm not responsable enough. That lid is always rolling away. Or sometimes I just forget. I'm ecstatic to say that I have finally finished a blog post. woo-hoo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment