Tuesday, April 13, 2010

MGMT, Sia, Tootsie Pops

I've been confused, and excited the past few days. This week starts end of year testing at school, and a few new albums have come out recently or are coming out soon, that i'm very excited for. One, MGMT-congratulations and Two,Sia-We Are Born.
We Are Born-Sia (picture of cover)

So, above is the cover of the Sia album. That comes out June 8, 2010. I don't know why i'm having such a difficult time posting lately. Posts just don't flow out the way they used to. They take effort, which is not a good sign. Of course i will keep posting, and hopefully it will be better. Have you seen the Tootsie Pop commercial with the owl and the little boy? all he wants to know is how many licks it takes to get to the center of a tootsie pop. why doesn't he find out himself? i don't know- instead, he gives it to Mr. Owl, who eats it up after only three licks, what a rip-off. I wanted to add the video here, but I still havn't figured that out yet. Code's in, box is checked, etc., but it still won't let me add it. But, i'm almost possitive you know what i'm talking about. If you don't, go to youtube and type in tootsie pop commercial and click on the first video.

No comments:

Post a Comment