Thursday, May 31, 2012

The A to Z of me

A. Age: 15
B. Bed Size: Queen
C. Chore that I hate: feeding my dog (her food is so nasty!)
D. Dogs: a morkie named Ellie (Yorkie/Maltese mix) with tan and grey hair.  She's three months old, and adorable!
E. Essential start to your day: music. 
F. Favorite color: maroon
G. Gold or Silver: both.  I like to mix them.
H. Height: 5’3"
I. Instruments you play: I play the guitar and the ukulele
J. Job Title: I teach two cute girls how to play the guitar.
K. Kids: Most of the time they are way cute, but I can't deny that there are a few that just give me headaches.
L. Live: I'm going to keep that to myself.  There are too many creepsters on the Internet.
M. Mother’s name: Melanie
N. Nicknames: Meg, Meggy, and other embarrassing variations of Megan that I'm going to opt to not share :)
O. Overnight hospital stays: None yet
P. Pet peeves: I have so many! I think I probably need to work on not getting annoyed by so many things.  My main ones are people who ask questions about things that were just answered and nosy or needy people.
Q. Quote from a movie: "Do you dig the hole before or after?  It's before!" - Russel, UP
R. Right or Left: right handed
S. Siblings: two younger sisters
T. Time you wake up: During the school year I wake up at 6:15, but during the Summer usually 7 to 8.
U. Underwear: They are black, but this is kind of a personal question!
V. Vegetable you hate: I actually like most vegetables, but as far as foods go I can't stand mustard or corn dogs.
W. What makes you run late: Sleeping in late or forgetting to do homework
X. X-Rays you’ve had: Teeth and my arm
Y. Yummy food you make: I'm pretty good at making pasta and cupcakes.
Z. Zoo animal: giraffes of course!  They're just so lovable.

No comments:

Post a Comment