I've been itching for a new look for a while now. Though I love short hair (and sometimes I'm tempted to cut it off again!), I'm not exactly excited to go through the grow out stage that is sure to follow the chop. I've begged for all sorts of colors ever since probably the fifth grade, but (probably for the better) my parents didn't allow it. I've got a couple of panels of bleach in the left side of my hair (which I love), and the regrowth is actually processing as I write! What I love about the placement and look of my current bleached pieces, is that the roots stay hidden (so low maintenance), but I can make it noticeable if I want to. Though I love this look, I really need something new! I used to cut my hair different ever couple of months, but when you are growing it out, you can't really do that... My solution? Pastel colors :) We'll see what my Dad says. He's not in love with the idea of my hair in color, but I think I've hit a good middle ground with pastels, or even just colors that don't fade into green or barf-y hues. We'll see, but for now- here are pictures of my top three favorite colors (not necessarily placements) for dye. :
[1]
[2]
[3]
No comments:
Post a Comment