Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Edelweiss

I'm working on learning a few new songs just in case I decide to bring my guitar to camp this year.  I wanted to start with "The Spider's Web", but I can't find chords anywhere! I'm not quite at the point where I can create my own chords, but I definitely wish I could learn! I did find chords for Edelweiss however.  This makes me want to wrap up in a blanket and watch The Sound Of Music again!  Maybe I'll try posting a video of how it turns after some practice.  We'll see!

G     D     G    C
Edelweiss, edelweiss
G      Em         Am7   D7
Every morning you greet me
G         D        G         C
Small and white, clean and bright
G        D7       G
You look happy to meet me
D                       G
Blossom of snow may you bloom and grow
C          A7   D  D7
Bloom and grow, forever
G    D      G    C
Edelweiss, edelweiss
G        D7       G
Bless my homeland forever

No comments:

Post a Comment