Weekly Music: Song # 10) This week's song is Daylight by Matt and Kim. I can't even remember where I first saw this video, but I remember just having to stop what I was doing and watch it until it was over! Their voices are very commanding aren't they? I think so. I love the jumpy and fun (for lack of better words) feel and sound to the song. Listen and Enjoy!
This week's message: Don't fight, and have fun with your life. It's a waste of valuable time! (example: I'm very excited to say that I've made up with a very close friend of mine. It is insane the amount of time we spent frustrated at each other because we didn't know what the other one was upset about! It makes me sad to look back and see all of the months (yes months!) that we wasted not being friends with each other. We have a clean start now, but we wasted so much time that we could have had together!) Moral of the story is. Don't wallow in your annoyance or pain. Find out what's going on, and get on with your life! Talk things through and keep going.
Matt And Kim - "Daylight" from GreenLabelSound on Vimeo.
No comments:
Post a Comment