reassuring myself for the world to see. whoops!
I'm pretty excited, because you know where in my sidebar explaining "me" it says that I can't play any intstraments even though I love music a lot? Yeah that. Well, now that's a lie! Because I'm learning to play the guitar. My really great uncle (great meaning awesome-not old) is showing me some stuff, cause he can play too. The only problem is that he lives in Idaho, which is a different state than the one I live in. So we are currently communicating by email. Hurray for email! And i'm pretty happy because he's just sent me a couple of links to new tabs. :D And just in case you were wondering (you probaby weren't right?) the songs are... drum roll please?
- Silent Lucidity-Queensryche
- Dust In The Wind-Kansas
Pretty great. So we were given an assignment in school that probably sounds easy, but really isn't. We've been asked to make an eight page power point about our career choice. Well, i'm not entirely sure about that. I mean i'm almost positive that I want to work in fashion. No, entirely positive. But the difficulty here, is standing in front of (insert number here) kids and explaining that. Half of them want to be pediatritians(and i can't even spell that without difficulty) and the other half want to be veteranarians. Not that either of those are bad or anything. I just don't believe that it's going to happen. I am NOT a pessimist! Only sometimes. Well I guess that might sound kind of hipocritical coming from me huh. Their all thinking " A career in fashion, that won't happen". But anyway...
I'm determined to make it happen and I guess if your as sure about something as I am, then you shouldn't be worried about your peers right? But I guess I am. Maybe by the time i'm actually old enough to get a job i'll be entirely set on another path, but for now that's exactly what I know i'm going to do.
No comments:
Post a Comment